Product description Arthroblock Forte Sport Edition Olimp (60 cap)
OLIMP ARTHROBLOCK® FORTE is an innovative food supplement containing as many as 7 main active ingredients, which can have a beneficial effect on your joints and maintain them in a good shape. The substances contained in the product complement each other in their actions, producing a synergic effect to improve the musculoskeletal system.
7 active ingredients contained in the supplement:
- glucosamine sulphate and chondroitin sulphate – provide aminosugars, the elements necessary to build joints and ensure their smooth functioning, regenerating the cartilage and supporting synovia production.
- hyaluronic acid – has high affinity for binding water, and by taking the form of a gel, i.e. a thick and viscous grease ensuring proper lubrication to the musculoskeletal system’s elements, it beneficially affects the joint surface.
- extract of Boswellia serrata – standard solution of 60% Boswellic acid, may alleviate the diseases associated with overloading and inflammations of the musculoskeletal system.
- extract of Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale L.) – contains the substance called gingerol, capable of exerting anti-inflammatory effects on the joints. The active compounds of ginger root may alleviate musculoskeletal diseases caused by overloading or mechanical injuries.
- vitamin C – strong antioxidant to neutralise free radicals, which is necessary for collagen synthesis and ensures healthy articular cartilage.
- ALBION® manganese amino acid chelate – easily absorbed source of manganese being, the element necessary to build healthy and strong bones and joints.
Who should use OLIMP ARTHROBLOCK® FORTE?
A food supplement containing compounds that may exert beneficial influence on maintaining the musculoskeletal system in a good shape. Particularly, it is recommended to those who have suffered mechanical injuries or experience joint or musculoskeletal complaints. It helps reduce significant joints overloading, e.g. in physical stress, in overweight or that associated with advanced age.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1 capsule, 1-2 times daily. It is recommended that the product be used for 2-3 months and, when needed, resumed after 1-2 months of discontinuance.
Glucosamine sulfate 2KCl, chondroitine sulfate, sodium hyaluronate, Boswellia Serrata extract, ginger extract (Zingiber officinale L), L-ascorbic acid, Manganese amino acid chelate - Albion©, Microcrystalline Cellulose – bulking agent, Magnesium Stearate – anti-caking agent, capsule – gelatin.
Nutrition value 1 capsule 2 capsules
Glucosamine sulphate 2 KCL 500 mg 1000 mg
of which glucosamine sulfate 375 mg 750 mg
Chondroitin sulfate 100 mg 200 mg
Hyaluronic acid 40 mg 80 mg
Boswelia Serrata extract (60% boswellic acid) 50 mg 100 mg
Ginger extract (5% gingerols) 50 mg 100 mg
Witamina C 30 mg (*50%ZDS) 60 mg (*100%ZDS)
Manganese amino acid chelate Albion® 6,25mg 12,5 mg
of which manganese 1 mg mg
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 11 February, 2010.