Milk Thistle Biovea (60 cap)(EXP 11/2021)
Milk Thistle: Natural support for healthy liver function within a normal range
- 20% → 472
- 15% → 502
- 10% → 531
Product description Milk Thistle Biovea (60 cap)(EXP 11/2021)
• Supports healthy liver function within a normal range
• Natural, herbal supplement
What is Milk Thistle?
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum), a member of the sunflower family, has been used by herbalists for more than 2,000 years. The herb is a tall, stocky, plant that grows fruit, and is native to the Mediterranean. It is among the most ancient of known herbal supplements for supporting healthy liver function (within a normal range).
The fruit of the plant contains flavonolignands. These are responsible for the benefits of milk thistle.
How much should be taken? Are there any side effects?
Side effects resulting from overdose can include: nausea, stomach pain, vomiting, diarrhea and headaches. To avoid these complications it is recommended that label directions be followed at all times.
• If you have a liver disorder or are pregnant or lactating consult your health care practitioner prior to using Milk Thistle.
• In clinical trials, milk thistle generally has few side effects. Occasionally, people report a laxative effect, upset stomach, diarrhea, and bloating.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
• Milk Thistle (seed) Extract 100mg
(standardized to contain 80% silymarin, 80mg)
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 27 September, 2021.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.