Omega 3-6-9 1000 mg Biovea (180 cap)
OMEGA 3•6•9: Supports a Healthy Heart and Cholesterol Levels
- 20% → 864
- 15% → 918
- 10% → 972
Product description Omega 3-6-9 1000 mg Biovea (180 cap)
• Support cardiovascular health
• Supports healthy immune function
• Helps treat allergies, asthma and various skin disorders
• Supports healthy hair, skin and nails
• Reduces blood pressure, relaxes blood vessels and lowers cholesterol
• Supports healthy joint function
What is Omega 3•6•9?
The Omega 3, 6 and 9 groups of fatty acids all contain essential fatty acids necessary for good health. Studies have shown diets rich in fatty acids support heart health by promoting proper triglyceride and cholesterol levels.
Flax Seed Oil: Flaxseed oil (also known as Linseed Oil) is one of the best vegetarian sources of essential fatty acids. It contains approximately 50-60% of the omega-3 essential fatty acid, known as linolenic acid or alpha-linolenic acid, and roughly 18-20% of the omega-6 essential fatty acid known as linoleic acid. Flaxseed oil is nature’s richest source of linolenic acid, which is frequently deficient in diets. Flax seed oil is also rich in the healthful omega-9 oleic acid.
Fish Oil: By far, the best type of omega-3 fats are those found in fish. The omega-3 in fish is high in two fatty acids crucial to human health, DHA and EPA. These two fatty acids are pivotal in preventing many diseases. The human brain also relies heavily on DHA - low DHA levels have been linked to depression, schizophrenia, memory loss, and a higher risk of developing Alzheimer's Disease. Routine consumption of fish oil, is highly encouraged as a key ingredient in improving your health. Fish oil contains the highest levels of the best omega-3 fats - those with the EPA and DHA fatty acids.
Borage Oil: Borage Oil is the richest source of the nutritionally important Omega-6 fatty acid: GLA (gamma linolenic acid). GLA is the precursor for many important prostaglandins, which are hormone-like substances that may affect blood thickness, skin and joint health, cholesterol levels, dilation and constriction of blood vessels, inflammation, and more. GLA is rarely found in foods and many factors block the body's ability to make its own.
Why Should You Take Omega 3•6•9?
The essential fatty acids in Omega 3•6•9 have several important functions. They are a necessary component of cell walls and cellular membranes throughout the body, they help in energy production and they help regulate the breakdown of cholesterol and triglycerides. Omega 3•6•9 is a very important nutritional supplement because it is a balanced combination of nature’s best source of omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids.
• Cholesterol: In animal studies and small human studies, flaxseed produced identifiable reductions in low-density lipoproteins, the "bad" type of cholesterol. The results of another animal study using flaxseed oil indicated a small decrease in blood pressure.
• Inflammation: Omega-3 fatty acids appear to limit the inflammatory reaction associated with these conditions. In cases of lupus, flaxseed oil not only reduces inflammation in the joints, kidneys and skin, but also lowers cholesterol levels that may be elevated by the disease. Taking flaxseed oil for gout may lessen the often sudden and severe joint pain or swelling that is a symptom of this condition.
• Immune System: The omega-3 fatty acids in Flax Seed Oil can boost your body's ability to defend itself against foreign substances.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 02 July, 2018.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.